View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:02 AM   #327
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Yes, because that same content that cost them $22 million in the 2010 contract has now jumped to $300 million a year in the new one. (that article also cites the $2 billion number for annual streaming costs per year going forward.)

Netflix and NBC Universal renew streaming options, recent SNL episodes nixed

I'm still kind of amused by all the RAGE over this all over the internet - cancel if you want but don't take it personally. Shit's getting expensive.

Maybe it's not Netflix's fault, but in the end, they will pay the price. Here's the thing. They're not upping the price of streaming. That's what, for me, is causing the outrage. They are directly punishing those that want to use both features that they offer. Just DVDs is not going up in price. Just streaming is not going up in price. Using BOTH is.

So, I won't use both. Enjoy losing $8/mth from me that was probably costing you something like $.50/mth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote