Tuesday Week 4, January 2014
Live from the Mid West Region

Four Weeks Until SWF Nothing to Lose

SWF Presents Supreme TV

Pre Show

Vengeance defeated Marshall Dillon by pinfall with the Six Feet Under
Time: 5:01
Rating: 77/B
Notes: These two have fantastic chemistry working together as opponents. I will keep this in mind going forward. This is a fantastic break for the young Marshall Dillon. Fantastic chemistry with a Main Event wrestler is a great way to become relevant. If these two can pull a 77 with Dillon having popularity in the 30's and up against a cold crowd, imagine what a well built Dillon and a warmed up crowd could do for this rating.

The Amazing Bumfholes defeated The Platinum Blondes by pinfall. Randy Bumfhole pinned James Prudence after the Bumfhole Buster (It makes me really happy that this is actually the name of his finisher. ).
Time: 10:29
Rating: 79/B

Christian Faith gets the crowd psyched for SWF Supreme TV.
Time: 5:35
Rating: 84/B+

Main Show

The show opens with Eric Eisen in the ring. He begins by gloating about his victory last night over Valiant. He completely ignores the illegitimate nature of it, opting to instead put himself over like Ali just defeated Foreman. He then turns his attention to Lobster Warrior. Eisen admits he was hard on “Lobby,” and promises to make it up to him. He gives him props for both standing up for what he believed in by invading Eisen's office last week, and having the guts to show up at When Hell Freezes Over to face Marat Khoklov. “After the beating you took last night, if you can drag yourself out here, you get your title shot…TONIGHT!”

He puts over the Nothing to Lose Pay-Per-View that is coming up and tells the crowd, “You know what that means! The Nothing to Lose Ladder Match!” He goes over the rules for the match, a six man free-for-all ladder match, where the man who grabs the contract at the top gets a SWF World Heavyweight Championship match exactly when and where he wants it. "It's an open contract. After I sign it the following night, all the man who controls the contract must do is hand it to an official and he gets his match right then and there." He announces the first confirmed participant for the match will be Rich Money. Eisen goes on to state that he has set up a series of five matches over the coming weeks, with the winners of each match earning a spot in this prestigious match.

At this point, his speech is cut short by The Chase Agency coming to the ring. When they make their way down the aisle, it becomes clear that Eric is obviously smitten with Emma, and she plays it up. By the time Emma is done flirting with Eisen, Brandon James is announced as the #1 Contender for the SWF North American Championship, and the first match in The Nothing to Lose Ladder Match series is also announced as Steve Frehley vs. Rogue. It appears that match will take place TONIGHT.
Time: 10:23
Rating: 85/B+
Notes: Emma Chase’s character was freshened up a bit during this segment as she moved towards a seductress gimmick. It was rated 44/D. This hurts. I didn’t realize that apparently there are pre-set gimmick change dates now and this one got dinged extremely hard for being too soon. Ouch. I think I have to remove her from TV now. I definitely have to get creative here. Brandon James was given microphone time during this segment, and began to act much more arrogant than he has in the past. This gimmick change was rated a 79/B. The James rating was more around what I expected for both. They needed freshened up slightly and I played it safe for both of them.

(c) vs.

Jack Bruce defeated Lobster Warrior by pinfall with the New York Minute to retain the SWF World Heavyweight Championship.
Time: 8:14
Rating: 67/C+

Following the match, Jack Bruce helped up Lobster Warrior and shook his hand. He then helped The Crustacean Sensation to the back.
Time: 5:58
Rating: 88/B+

Robbie Retro defeated Big Smack Scott by pinfall with the Murder on the Dancefloor.
Time: 0:41
Rating: 48/D+
Note: Big Smack Scott is pretty pissed off. His morale is in the crapper.

The camera catches Rich Money talking to Joe Sexy in the back. Sexy is profusely apologizing to Money for last night. Money makes it clear that he paid Sexy for a job that he didn’t perform and that Sexy had better make things right...OR ELSE.
Time: 1:57
Rating: 76/B-

Steve Frehley is in his locker room getting ready for his match later tonight against Rogue when Christian Faith enters the picture. He apologizes for “letting down” Frehley at When Hell Freezes Over. Frehley will hear none of it, and says that Faith did the best he could. They both agree that the war with The Chase Agency is far from over, but in the short term Frehley needs to concentrate on the Nothing to Lose Ladder Match. Faith tells Frehley he has his back tonight and ensures him that there will be no interference in his match tonight.
Time: 4:11
Rating: 73/B-

The All-Americans (American Machine and Des Davids) battled to a draw with Enforcer Roberts and Squeeky McClean. The bout ended in a double count out when all men battled outside the ring.
Time: 5:35
Rating: 55/C-
Notes: The announcers played up how “clean cut” Des Davids is. Davids pulled the gimmick off extremely well. It was rated 89/A. This is a home run for Davids.

Valiant is in the parking lot. He calls Eric Eisen a coward, goes on a tangent about the match at When Hell Freezes Over, and promises that NEXT WEEK he is getting even with Eisen.
Time: 5:40
Rating: 78/B

Steve Frehley defeated Rogue by pinfall with the Frehley’s Coment. Steve Frehley earns a spot in the Nothing to Lose Ladder Match.
Time: 14:32
Rating: 83/B+

vs.

Remo defeated Angry Gilmore by pinfall with The Destroyer following interference by Rich Money. It seemed that prior to the interference Angry Gilmore was in the driver’s seat and really had Remo in trouble.
Time: 17:28
Rating: 87/B+

Following the match, Money and Remo continue the assault on Gilmore. Before too much damage can be done, Jack Bruce runs down to the ring. A battle ensues that is won by Bruce and Gilmore and the heels leave the ring area with their tails tucked between their legs.
Time: 9:44
Rating: 88/B+

Post Show

Christian Faith defeats Marc DuBois by pinfall with the Leap of Faith.
Time: 8:03
Rating: 53/C-

Final Show Rating: 85/B+
TV Rating: 13.29
(Highest TV Rating for Supreme TV since I took over the reigns)

Last edited by dubb93 : 04-23-2014 at 07:24 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote