View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 03:49 PM   #44
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday, Week 1, March 2014

Three Weeks Until SWF Awesome Impact

SWF Presents Supreme TV

Pre Show

The Amazing Bumfholes defeated Justin Sensitive and Hugh de Aske by pinfall when Zimmy Bumfhole pinned Sensitive following the Bumfhole in One.
Time: 4:44
Rating: 55/C-
Notes: Sensitive and Hugh still don’t have chemistry, but they are our two opener level heels. I actually forgot about that, but I’m going to want to be able to put my two lowest level heels in a makeshift tag from time to time. I need to do something about this. Both members of The Amazing Bumfholes looked really good in this match. They are on fire with internet fans for putting on some show stealing performances lately. They are really making waves with overness gains despite having very little focus put on them during shows.

Valiant defeated Marc DuBois by pinfall following the V-Split
Time: 8:27
Rating: 73/B-
Notes: These two have really good chemistry.

Main Show

Supreme TV kicks off with Hero Squad in the back talking to each other. They can’t find Lobster Warrior and the two haven’t seen him since Nothing to Lose (Hey, that match last week was a dark match, it doesn’t count…work with me here). They decide they should have a peak around and see if anyone has seen him. The camera follows them as they look in closets, locker rooms, and even cabinets. Finally they come to one final door. They open it to reveal Eric Eisen’s office. Sitting in a chair talking to him is Vengeance. Eisen looks perturbed that Hero Squad just barged in his office and asks them what the hell they want. They tell him they are looking for Lobster Warrior and can’t seem to find him anywhere. Eisen glares at the two and without missing a beat says, “If I were you two buffoons I’d be more worried about myself. You two haven’t defended those Tag Team titles in a while. You should head to the ring….you have a title defense RIGHT NOW.”
Time: 5:01
Rating: 79/B

Hero Squad defeated Enforcer Roberts and Squeeky McClean by pinfall when Jungle Lord pinned Squeeky McClean following the Jungle Jack-Hammer.
Time: 7:52
Rating: 62/C

Following the match, Hero Squad look for Lobster Warrior all around ringside. They check under the ring, under the announcer table, and eventually exit through the crowd where they continue the search.
Time: 1:43
Rating: 65/C

Following commercial we go to the back where Angry Gilmore has just arrived. He goes barges straight to the locker room area and confronts Rich Money. Money is absolutely insistent that he didn't buy off the referee at Nothing to Lose. Infact, the way he sees it, had Gilmore won the title at Nothing to Lose, he'd probably be first in line for a title shot. Gilmore doesn’t buy what Money is selling and attacks him. It doesn’t take long for security and SWF officials to break apart the melee. Among the officials breaking up the brawl is SWF Owner Eric Eisen. He has a plan that should make both of them happy. He thinks there should be a tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the SWF World Heavyweight championship. In one bracket will be Christian Faith vs. Remo…..in the other bracket….Angry Gilmore vs. Rich Money. Both semi-final match-ups will take place next week on Supreme TV.
Time: 5:17
Rating: 80/B

Kurt Laramee defeated Huey Cannonball by pinfall following the Switchblade Powerslam
Time: 4:57
Rating: 60/C

Squeeky McClean is standing by in the back for an interview. In his mind he got cheated out of the SWF North American Championship last week by Des Davids. He says he wasn’t ready for the match and he retained the title at Nothing to Lose fair and square. After about thirty seconds of McClean rambling, Robbie Retro enters the picture. He thinks it is quite obvious that McClean hasn't been ready for a match in quite some time. Retro thinks McClean was one of the worse SWF North American Champions of all time and tells McClean that he has a match later tonight. If "Squeeks" wants to see how you get a victory in the Supreme Wrestling Federation he need only watch the match on the monitors. This infuriates Squeeky McClean who storms off.
Time: 2:28
Rating: 61/C

Following a commercial, Jack Bruce comes down to the ring to talk to the crowd. He says that from the day he became SWF World Heavyweight Champion he’s had a bullseye square on his back. Every night someone else tries to come out and make their name off Jack Bruce. He says it doesn’t matter if it’s Remo…Vengeance…Rogue…or any of the other guys in the back, he will be ready for them. Jack Bruce is ready for them every night of the year because what he does is come out and give his all every night. He acknowledges that after last week he isn’t 100%, but he’s going to march down to the ring later tonight and give everything he has to entertain these fans. He tells Rogue that he better bring his A game tonight because Jack Bruce always brings his.
Time: 6:14
Rating: 92/A

Robbie Retro defeated John Greed by pinfall following the Murder on the Dancefloor.
Time: 4:44
Rating: 56/C-

Christian Faith is in the back talking things over with Spencer Spade when Steve Frehley enters the room. Faith and Frehley shake hands. Faith introduces Spade to Frehley. He puts Spade over as a young man who reminds him of himself. He says that he’s taking the newcomer Spade under his wings and that he is a major ally in the battle against The Chase Agency. Frehley stops him there and says, “About that Christian….I have a plan.”
Time: 4:53
Rating: 72/B-

Brandon James defeated Des Davids by Count Out. During the match, Dawn the Cheerleader and Joe Sexy appeared on the Supreme-Tron. Sexy was once again putting the moves on Dawn and she obviously was not interested. This prompted Davids to forget about the match and head towards the back. Des Davids retains the SWF North American Championship.
Time: 9:45
Rating: 82/B

Following the match Steve Frehley makes his way out to the ring with a microphone in his hand. He gets in the ring and goes nose to nose with Brandon James. He then backs off and begins to talk. He asks James what kind of man hides behind someone like Emma Chase. He says that all he has heard is Emma talk, he’s out here to challenge James to a match one-on-one at Awesome Impact. He doesn’t want to know what Emma has to say about it…he wants to hear from James. Frehley hands the microphone to Brandon James who in a fit of rage accepts the challenge.
Time: 6:04
Rating: 88/B+

After commercial Des Davids confronts Joe Sexy about what he just saw happen on the Supreme-Tron during his match. Davids’ said, “What don’t you get old man, she isn’t interested in you.” Once again Sexy storms off in a fit of rage. Davids turns to leave, but Dawn the Cheerleader gives him a kiss on the cheek. Davids smiles as Dawn walks off.
Time: 4:47
Rating: 72/B-

Jack Bruce defeated Rogue by pinfall with the New York Minute in a No Disqualification Match. During the match, Paul Huntingdon attempted to interfere. This resulted in The Chase Agency being ejected from ringside. Towards the end of the match, Vengeance came out to the top of the ramp and viewed the action from afar. Bruce tried his best to ignore Vengeance, but he definitely kept an on him throughout the match.
Time: 14:54
Rating: 81/B
Notes: The match was penalized for a lack of psychology and a lack of selling going on.

Following the match, Jack Bruce immediately turns his attention to the ramp where Vengeance begins to slowly make his way down towards the ring. He makes several slow laps around the ring before finally turning back towards the ramp and slowly making his way to the back.
Time: 5:38
Rating: 99/A+

Final Show Rating: 87/B+
TV Rating: 13.59

Notes: Seems like a generous show rating to me, but I will take it. The angle time on this show was extremely heavy...more than I have done on a TV show so far. I had a bunch of information I needed to get across. I ended up having to cut some angles and save them for next week. All the angles definitely helped the show as they played a huge part in the final rating. With the top two rated angles being a 99 and a 92, they really carried this show rating.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote