View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:01 PM   #461
AnalBumCover
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
By way of feedback, honestly, I feel pretty much disconnected from my character & have little idea wth is going on. Everything feels very, I dunno, like we're just throwing darts in the dark. Probably just me but I think the "not giving away too much" aspect might be skewed too far toward keeping the players in the dark.

Agreed. I think additional hints/clues on any critical shots would allow us to make any adjustments between rounds beyond the typical "Same as last round" response you've been getting. I do see some of those hints in your reports, but I think there might need to be a little more. Maybe put it in bold or italics, to catch the reader's attention.

Same with training sessions. Any key hints on how a golfer is progressing on a certain training aspect can help if we should lay off on training for a bit or maybe put a little more focus on it the next week. Even some game-time hints on what the golfer should probably train for next week ("Fujita looks a little rusty with his pitching wedge today").

I see a lot of potential in this dynasty. But there might just be too much to maintain. Reducing the speed of play from a round-a-day might help alleviate the workload.
AnalBumCover is offline   Reply With Quote