View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #155
hoopsguy
General Manager

Today was a very, very good day for us getting two aliens in a runoff against each other. It has been quite awhile since I've seen that happen before.

Saldana, just to address one of your comments - happy to talk about each of them if you would like me to respond that way - this is my first small game. So while I'm pretty familiar with the end-game scenarios, I'm not at all used to calling for them on Day 2. And from the games I've read I have not seen an instance where another player has followed this line of thought. So if you want to think I was playing dumb about end-game logic, so be it. But it is pretty common practice to call someone out for "forcing reveals" before their time in Werewolf.

And I didn't want to have to make a premature reveal on the bodyguard because I put out arguments that didn't resonate with my crewmates. I was all for doing it if it was advancing our cause of winning - such as protecting the seer tonight or clearly identifying someone usurping my role. Those are good reasons to reveal - revealing because you lost the crowd as a good guy is a defensive, low value maneuver.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote