View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 09:22 PM   #196
samifan24
Pro Starter

I was and am still surprised at how much thought you guys put into each move. The first time we killed someone, I didn't think about it. I just picked someone to kill based upon their initial character description and went through with it. I never thought about the odds or even about the bodyguard or seer characters. I guess I didn't handle the game well because I didn't think much about the strategy except to try and deflect suspicion when appropriate.

I thought that the alien vs. alien showdown would work well and save at least one of us but I was really surprised with ITC made his bodyguard claim after I was killed. It just didn't seem to make sense.

Nevertheless I enjoyed this game and would welcome another game. Like I said, I'm not the best at it but I realize now that a lot of strategy goes into every move. Please consider me if you're adding players for future games.