View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 10:30 PM   #200
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
I was and am still surprised at how much thought you guys put into each move. The first time we killed someone, I didn't think about it. I just picked someone to kill based upon their initial character description and went through with it. I never thought about the odds or even about the bodyguard or seer characters. I guess I didn't handle the game well because I didn't think much about the strategy except to try and deflect suspicion when appropriate.

I thought that the alien vs. alien showdown would work well and save at least one of us but I was really surprised with ITC made his bodyguard claim after I was killed. It just didn't seem to make sense.

Nevertheless I enjoyed this game and would welcome another game. Like I said, I'm not the best at it but I realize now that a lot of strategy goes into every move. Please consider me if you're adding players for future games.

you'll improve quite quickly I venture to say sami. I might advise sticking to the smaller games, or at least the ones that are less-complicated until you feel more comfortable however, but you're more than welcome to play a bigger more complicated game right now. It can just be...frustrating. But perhaps someone who isn't playing could...mentor you...play along with you
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote