View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #481
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
TBH I have a concern that if I don't try to have the discussion with dad at friends house, dad may show up at my house and things escalate from there. Obviously better to head that off.

I don't really know how real that concern is but I could see that happening if he thinks I'm butting into his business.

1) How his Dad responds should have nothing to do with you. He has no legal recourse, one way or the other. He should be able to handle his own shit. Fuck him if he's got his own set of issues.

2) Adult decisions have adult consequences. Kids who turn 18 aren't kids anymore in the eyes of the world. They are adults. Parents don't have the same luxury to know those things about their kids, especially if they aren't dealing with them as adults.

3) Are you butting into his business though? You were asked if you can house an adult friend. You handled that. You don't need to know, or understand anything beyond that to be in your situation. Your house, your expectations.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote