View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 08:14 PM   #171
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Jan. 1, 2017 -

The board is "pleased" with my performance as manager.

Middlesbrough has sacked Tony Mowbray.

Helder Barbosa has won the EPL Player of the Month Award. Barry Parker came in 2nd, and Jaime Gavilan of Arsenal came in 3rd.

Arsenal's James Jenkins has won the EPL Young Player of the Month Award. Chris Miller came in 2nd, and Craig Gardner of Fulham came in 3rd.

Liverpool's Pako Ayestaran has won the EPL Manager of the Month Award. Frank Rikkaard came in 2nd, and Bruce Arena of Aston Villa came in 3rd.

Barry Parker came in 2nd and 3rd for the Goals of the Month.

Wayne Rooney won the World Footballer of the Year Award! Stewart Downing came in 2nd, and Adriano my striker came in 3rd!!!! We swept the award!

Adriano (my striker) has won the World Player of the Year Award! Wayne Rooney came in 2nd, and Antonio Ortega came in 3rd! How many more awards can we sweep?

Downing has won the European Footballer of the Year Award. Rooney came in 2nd, and Ortega came in 3rd.

WOW! My Adriano has won the European Goalkeeper of the Year Award!! Andreas Isaaksson of Milan came in 2nd, and Asier Riesgo of Real Sociedad came in 3rd.

Real Madrid's Mark Gonzalez has won the European Defender of the Year Award. Chris Miller (only 20 now) came in 2nd! Felipe of Milan came in 3rd.

Downing won the European Midfielder of the Year Award. Ortega came in 2nd, and Barry Parker came in 3rd! Another sweep!!!

Wayne Rooney won the European Striker of the Year Award. My Adriano came in 2nd, and Francesco Bilardo of Milan came in 3rd.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-28-2005 at 08:15 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote