View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Alright boyz, here we go! Apple iPhone released

To placate our Italian friend, here is the requested thread.

Earlier this week, the hard drive in my 30GB iPod finally gave up the ghost, and the battery in my RAZR is starting to lose its ability to recharge. Both of these items are about 3 years old.

So it was good timing that the iPhone was released. I can now just carry around one item, and not two. I first stopped by the Apple Store in the Domain in Austin, and there were over 300 people in line at 5pm. I stopped by the AT&T store a couple of miles away, and there were over 100 people in line there. There was one more store I knew of on the way home, so I decided to check it out. At a quarter to six, there were only about 40 people waiting. I got in line, and had picked up the phone by 6:30.

I haven't even unboxed it yet, I'll do that after some admin work I need to do with the FOFC-BBCF league. So if there are any questions you have on the gadget, or any info you are interested in about it, post them here and I'll check back in a bit.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

cartman is offline   Reply With Quote