View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #259
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
We have officially booked as of today. We are going 8/5-8/11 but it'll be a Christmas gift to my 4 year old son who, last week, mentioned Disney out of the blue when he said, "Do you think we can go to Disney sometime so we can laugh and play together?" So yeah, Santa went to work on that immediately.

We're staying at the Art of Animation in a Cars suite. We could have saved a lot of money at an All-Star resort but he really struggles to sleep in the same room as us because he would rather talk, play, etc. We got the premium dining package as well because I want him to get a few character meals out of it so we'll see.

No real specials but I did book through Small World so hopefully some things will pop up over the next few months.

I'll probably be on here bugging you guys with questions until then but thanks for the advice thus far.

You can start booking dining reservations 6 months ahead of time and I would suggest you do that if you're looking to dine at some of the prime spots like Be Our Guest, Ohana or LeCellier.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote