View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #281
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Just got back from a quick visit and ate at SaNaa again. Love the butter chicken choice as one of three bowls you can choose. Also like the ostrich steak at Boma (which can be on the meal plan but is a double).

The new parade at Magic Kingdom is great, as is the Seven Dwarves Mine ride. The Dwarves ride is short, so use a FastPass or the wait line will make the ride disappointing. The Lion King show is in a new theater in the AK, but the show is the same except better lighting and animatronics.

The wait for the Frozen princesses is ungodly long, so be aware.

The best tip for a hot day at MK is take a break in the upstairs room at Columbia Harbor House. I bought a frozen Mickey bar, took it upstairs and watched the end of a World Cup game on my phone. Very relaxing.

I tried to get into the old Odyssey restaurant in EPCOT to catch a bit of the Brazil-Mexico game. Fat Chance. Packed to the rafters. They weren't allowing anyone else inside.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW

Last edited by OldGiants : 07-06-2014 at 08:15 PM.
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote