View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 11:51 PM   #466
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
I didn't see it live, but I was reading on the Sherdog forums and it was universal in the reporting that while Brock won round 1, he was gased and if Randy could hang around the fight was his. I know at least one person made the comment that Brock looked decent to start round 2. Regardless, Brock still hasn't had a fight go long and stamina does seem to be an issue for him. It will be interesting to see somebody stick around with him and make the fight go long. Of course, they have to deal with a 260+ lb. mass that will drain them as well.

The last minute of round one Randy had Lesner up against the cage and was keepin the pressure on him. You cuold see Lesner breathing very heavy and kept checking the clock to see how much longer he needed to hang on. You could see that was Couture's gameplan, to keep him pinned down and wear him out.

On a different note, these couple of undercard matches they have shown after the main event have actually been the best two fights that I have seen tonight.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote