View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #470
Rich1033
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
I didn't see it live, but I was reading on the Sherdog forums and it was universal in the reporting that while Brock won round 1, he was gased and if Randy could hang around the fight was his. I know at least one person made the comment that Brock looked decent to start round 2. Regardless, Brock still hasn't had a fight go long and stamina does seem to be an issue for him. It will be interesting to see somebody stick around with him and make the fight go long. Of course, they have to deal with a 260+ lb. mass that will drain them as well.

Honestly, you are looking at Sherdog and expecting unbiased opinions of a fight? Never going to happen IMO. Lesnar looked good and wasnt gased. He actually paced himself well and was fighting a good fight up to the TKO. I was rooting for Randy, but he took a decent punch and there wasnt much he could do to defend himself when Brock pounced and rained down hammerfists. Thats just one of the problems when you are fighting someone that much bigger than yourself.
Rich1033 is offline   Reply With Quote