View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 07:14 PM   #455
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s take a look at the upgraded skills:

I am now a Sun Thane:

Sun Thane
If you are a Grand Master who has reached the rank of Sun Thane (8 Disciplines), you will now benefit from improvements to the following Grand Master Disciplines:
Animal Mastery
Sun Thanes with this Discipline are able to command an animal to fall asleep at will. Some hostile animals may be able to resist this command, but most will be affected by it in some way. The duration of effect and the number of animals which can be affected at one time will increase as a Grand Master rises in rank.
Deliverance
Sun Thanes who possess this skill are able to conduct a Kai Exorcism. This ritual will banish any evil supernatural force that has taken possession of any goodly creature or object.
Grand Huntmastery
Kai Sun Thanes with this skill are able to protect themselves from the effects of being struck by natural electrical discharges, i.e. lightning.
Grand Pathsmanship
Sun Thanes who possess mastery of this Discipline are able to alter the temperature of water by touch. By using this skill they are able to transform water into ice and vice versa. The volume of water affected, and the duration of effect, both increase as a Grand Master rises in rank.
Kai-screen
Sun Thanes who possess this Discipline are able to erect a special psychic defence called Mindfort. A Mindfort defence greatly reduces the effects of any psychic shock that would normally paralyse or weaken a lesser mortal.
Kai-alchemy
Grand Masters who have reached the rank of Sun Thane are able to use the following Brotherhood Spells:
• Slow Fall—By casting this spell, Kai Sun Thanes are able to slow their rate of free-falling to three feet per second, thereby avoiding damage upon landing while the spell is in effect. The duration of the spell is limited at first, but it steadily increases as a Grand Master rises in rank.
• Breathe Water—Using this spell, a Kai Sun Thane is able to breathe underwater for ten minutes. The duration of effect increases as a Grand Master rises in rank.

So there you are. Now I don’t have these disciplines – Magi-Magic, Grand Nexus, Telegnosis, Deliverance, and Assimilance. It’s not like I need any of them that much. Hmmm… Telegnosis? Deliverance? Assimilance? Let’s do Telegnosis

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote