View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #3414
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'll go with that for now, too, for seasons Narcizo doesn't even know about. I had him as my service from last night, and had him investigate Ironhead. It just didn't seem like we had truly cleared him, and he had been around in a position of wealth and influence without really being cleared.

My investigation turned up no wrongdoings on the part of Ironhead. I specifically went back to cronin and asked him if that was referring to last night alone or the whole game, and cronin said the whole game. I don't remember if anyone ever asked that question before about lawyer scans. IMO, that moves them into an even higher realm of importance, especially with the body of evidence that would have been gathered at this point.

VOTE IRONHEAD CONSUL
VOTE CHIEF RUM CONSUL

Once again, I will have to submit my votes early if I win this, as I work both jobs on Monday and Tuesday. But Nracizo is ineligible, and I'm not sure who else we trust at this point.

VOTE EXECUTE ANXIETY

Does he have nine lives? I guess we'll see.

I attempted to bid for the sword killer today and lost.

BTW, Narcizo beating ardent in a lawsuit suggests post counts aren't the way lawsuits are determined. ardent is ahead of everybody on that scale by two to one.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote