View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 04:16 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Player Dynasty- Season 5 (2020-2021)

Guys, first let me say I am terribly sorry about the pace of this project. My intent was to get it done much faster, but unfortunately real life has gotten in the way. School, work, health, etc. I sincerely hope I haven't ran anybody off. I will find out soon, as it is time for redshirts. We have 17 active players this season and our first senior class. 5 of our 17 players have used their redshirt, including 1 of our freshmen. We have 2 other freshmen that unfortunately are not going to be allowed to redshirt so that I don't potentially have 1 single redshirt freshman next season, as I'm not taking anymore sign-ups. let's look at these 7 players to start:

RS JR PF Tim Sheppard (Michigan State)- The Spartans are stacked 9 deep, and unfortunately Tim continues to suffer because of it. He's listed 9th on the depth chart. With 3 post players in front of him, his minutes could be slight again this season.

RS JR C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- Jace is projected to be the starting center this season, and will get lots of minutes if he stays out of foul trouble.

RS JR PG Dean Hoo (Marquette)- Dean is projected to be the starting PG, no surprise there.

RS SO SF Will Brown (Duke)- Will is projected to be the 6th man for Duke this season, first off the bench. He's expected to get plenty of playing time.

RS FR SF Cori O'Neill (Marquette)- Cori is projected 9th on the depth chart, but surprisingly he is expected to get his share of playing time. I'm not sure if that will come true or not as he has 2 other SF's in front of him.

FR PF Benito Sanchez (Utah State)- Benito need not worry about a redshirt anyways, as he is projected as the starting PF for Utah State.

FR SF Jerry Miller (Florida State)- The Seminoles don't have a lot of talent on their roster, and because of that, Jerry is projected 6th man, first off the bench. However, he is expected to split time with several guys, meaning he may not see a lot of minutes. Here's hoping he does though.

As far as the other 10 players, I highly doubt any of them will want to redshirt, but we'll ask anyways, especially our 3 seniors:

SR PG David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- David is projected to be the starting PG. DavidCoperial? Play him I'm guessing?

SR SG Al Mighty (Texas)- Al is projected as the starting SG. What is he going to do thealmighty?

SR SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- Rob is projected as the starting SF, and is looking to have a big senior year. What do you think Coffee Warlord?

JR SF Deacon Palmer (Mississippi State)- Deacon is projected to be the starting PG. Pretty interesting, he's not even listed in his natural position. What do you think ntndeacon?

JR C Kuji Chagulia (Arizona)- Kuji is projected as the starting C and could play PF as well. What say you bbgunn?

JR PG Benton Gale (Florida)- Benton is projected to be the starting PG for the Gators. What's the call breeze?

JR SG Jaybard Riley (Louisville)- Jaybard is projected to be the starting SG and could play PG and SF as well. What do you think Neuqea?

SO SG Barrett Hays (Florida)- Barrett is projected as the starting SF, but there are several behind him that are also competing for playing time. As it stands. Barrett figures to split time with about 3 other players, so it's a toss-up what to do with him. He could see 30-35 minutes a game, or he could see 15-20 minutes a game. I'd say maybe somewhere in between. If anybody is a redshirt candidate, believe it or not, it might be him. What do you think breeze?

SO C Matthew Ginsberg (Georgetown)- Matthew is projected as the starting C, but will also play PF and should get plenty of playing time. What's your call DavidCorperial?

SO C Sophus Abel (Texas)- Sophus is listed as the starting PF and will get his share of minutes, but will also see time on the bench as Texas has 7 players on their roster that can play post. An interesting possibility here too. What do you think ntndeacon?

Again, sorry it took so long. With the holidays coming up, I'll give a little extra time and look to get this going again next weekend, unless I hear back from everybody by then. If I haven't heard back from someone by next weekend, I will probably just have them play.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote