View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:08 AM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game #40 – Home vs Chelmsford – I leave in Kitching for Moore as he had a good, strong game last week. Keep our run going lads! We get started. It begins slowly, with little happening. They have three cards. In the 31st, they get a nice built up strike. Half. Do you even want to win this game? Show me some passion! In the 51st, Devlin connects with Roberts for goal! Then they score in the 62nd. I pull a tired Devlin for Brooks, and then send in DC Whisken. In the 78th, Spetch finds Roberts for another score, and we tie in. I send in Balmer for an underperforming Elliot. We tie 2-2. MOM is Roberts.

That was Devlin’s 293’s appearance for Poole, and that makes him the most played Poole player.

Game #41 – Away vs Wealdstone – Moore is back in. Keep up the run! Elliotto Ashby for goal in the 4th! Then in the 18th, they shot, and our GK knocks it in for them and gifts them an OG, and then a quiet half, with Moore a card and them a trio of cards. 1-1. We are domianting the stats board. Just keep going. I send in Bedford for Moore, and Whisken too. In the 78th, we still have pushed for that goal, although we have lots, and lots, of quality shots. I send in Balmer. In the 89th, Bedford feeds Balmer goal, and we win 2-1. MOM is Ashby. We finished the game with 23 shots, 17 on target, but only 2 goals. Thheir GK should have been MOM!

Balmer named in Team of the Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote