Thread: Online dating
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #212
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I've found pretty much the same out here to be honest. PoF is slightly better than OkCupid.

One of these days when I get serious about things I'll have to sign up for Match.com I guess. Seems that that's the only place where the "less than big girls" go.

On a related note...wtf is up with everyone having babies? I want babies. My sister has 3 kids. My oldest friend (from kindergarden) just had her first...wtf!?!?! I need to meet the right someone and get married and get a family going .

I wasn't impressed with match.com either. My opinion was: If I'm going to have to pay a monthly fee to see the same chicks that I see on okcupid or plenty of fish...I'm not paying for match.com. Plus, the only site where I've received any kind of scam/phishing from, was from match. YMMV though.

I have no idea what's with people having kids. If it makes you feel any better, I don't have any of my own. But, I hear you. I want my own family too. Sometimes it just doesn't happen right when you want it to.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote