View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:48 PM   #84
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
How does the Touch version handle youth academy and development ?
I'm not really sure. We got the same 5-6 youth players each year into my Wrexham team (with their quality dependent in part on your youth level score). I'm guessing the touch version isn't that far off the main one in regards to development. You don't need to worry about assistant coaches and setting training areas. I usually just make the player train for the role/position I envision him playing and leave it be. Occasionally I will get a skill recommendation in the monthly training updates. So, when that happens, I'll add that to his regimen. I still loan out around 15-20 younger talents each year and get to watch their progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
How much deeper is FM touch than FM mobile?
I've never played the mobile version. From what I understand, you can use ITunes sharing to load tactics and the gameplay should be almost identical. There is a 30-season limit and a max of 3 nations you can play in the save - but I think that's the only difference. I'd be interested in seeing how it compares to Touch from someone who's played both. I may buy it and start a career when I'm on vacation.

Last edited by Arles : 07-11-2018 at 12:52 PM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote