View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:32 PM   #385
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

July Board Confidence Update

-- The board are very pleased with my overall leadership. The stature increase is the main reason and there are no negatives this month to speak of!

-- We recorded a loss last month of £28.18 million! Ouch! It’s all in Man United and Paul Moses’ pocket!

Contract Status

- We have five players with one year left on their contract, including a few key guys: DC Claudio Contreras, GK Ingo Wilke, MC Emmerson Harvey, DC Daniel Traore and DL Sebastian Kraft. Contreras, Wilke and Harvey will all be offered extensions and we’ll see about Kraft. I doubt I’ll extend an offer to the 30 year old Traore.

Manager, Team & Stadium Status and Media Expectations

Not much to see here, as I’m in the second year of my contract but my “Loyalty” rating continues to increase, as we’ve essentially gone with a very similar starting eleven for three straight years now.

We get the requisite 5% price increase but the most notable change is to our reputation, which is now “Continental”. Great stuff, as we head into our third straight year of Champions League play. Our estimated value continues to edge higher and probably won’t see a huge hike again until we increase our stadium size…if that’s even possible!

No changes at all to our stadium or facilities since last year at this time but we do have some training and youth facilities improvements taking place right now, with a completion date scheduled for September.

Mexican Tour CANCELLED!

-- Both America and Chivas cancel our scheduled friendly matches due to fixture congestion, forcing me to alter my plans. We make the decision to travel to Brazil instead and will face Santos and Internacional.

Transfer Talk

-- Offers start filtering in for Giorgos Gesios, Shaun Spall, Kostas Kalfas and Hans Briers. We’ll see what comes of all this.

Season Ticket Update

-- Ticket sales are brisk so far and we’ve sold 2143 packages so far, with expectations of selling about 5600 by the beginning of the season. That would be a nice increase over last year.

Transfer IN

-- We add another youngster to our U18 program in DC/DR Adam Betts, a 0.5/2.0 prospect who was recently released by Liverpool.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote