Thread: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #65
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by APC View Post
After last night's episode, Cohle is back on my radar as possibly being the Yellow King. A couple of reasons:

*The girl he visited in the "hospital" absolutely freaked out once she looked into his eyes. Perhaps she recognized him?
* In the preview snippet for next week's episode, it looks like Cohle has a drawing of some crazy looking bearded guy as the possible killer. It seems too far-fetched that this "deep" of a show would just wind up with a hunt for a random crazy bearded guy.
* Remember Cohle's rants about how awful this world is? Perhaps Cohle killing children is his way of "saving" them.

I still don't think Cohle will end up being the killer, but it's more plausible now than it was after last week's episode.

I don't watch the "preview snippets", but I do know that they've had a "drawing of some crazy looking bearded guy" since like the second episode or such. It was a sketch of the man - the spaghetti-faced monster - who chased that Fontinou (Fateneaux?) girl, who went missing, through the forest.

If that's the drawing that was in the snippet, then it's not new.

Based on this most recent episode, I think it's pretty clear that Cohle isn't the killer.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is online now   Reply With Quote