Thread: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 09:54 AM   #91
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I've felt like the Tuttles have been involved since the beginning, especially when they came in trying to flex their muscles early on trying to get Cohle off the case. I thought it was the reverend at first, but as was mentioned he died somehow.. But the family is apparently big enough and the secret is buried deep enough in the sea of familial blood that it has become a part of what they are.

The finale is going to be like a really good date with a really amazing woman, I won't want it to end. Excited to see how they tie it all up though.

They have. I re-watched the first five episodes with Lady H_B last week. Knowing what I did, the Tuttle connection is really clear. It's been there from the beginning, I think folks just got excited with all of the other possibly theories and what not and it got a bit clouded.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote