View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 09:06 AM   #86
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

The USC offense was kept off the field most of the 1st quarter against Alabama as they started the game with a long drive and then Spencer threw an early pick. Our offense actually sputtered a bit the entire first half as we had 2 picks and a fumble. However, our defense and special teams kept us with a comfortable lead going into the half. In the 2nd half, our offense was unstoppable and we cruised to a 105-34 win as our defense tired in the 2nd half and gave up a lot of plays.

Star CB Eric Allen had 3 interceptions in the game, although he lost 1 of them to a replay bug. He stepped out of bounds after catching it and the replay negated his return properly but it also wrongly took away credit for one of the picks. Oh well. I'm so happy to see him finally living up to what I imagined when I drafted him. Young RS Fr S Thomas Keller and RS JR C.J. Johnson each had a pick too as we actually forced 5 interceptions against Bama's QB which was the key to getting momentum. All of our usual offensive stars had big 2nd halves. Looking forward to seeing what they can do against Indiana
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote