View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #417
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Now I can make some comments.

First, I'm not sure but, I might have caused some voting for BrianD this morning. I really thought BrianD was the werewolf. I thought he lied about KevinNU just to get him killed after the jackass comment and then would play it off as 'sorry guys, heat of the moment and I was really upset" after it was revealed KevinNU was a villager. He would then have had a 1 in 5 chance to kill off the real seer and try to continue the game. Risky.. heck ya but given the amount of heat on him anyways I could see him wanting to whack KevinNU. Of course, even if we did lynch BrianD.. after it was revealed he was the seer the game would have ended immediately.. *L*

For the game, activity definitely breeds both paranoia and insight into what everyone is thinking. I definitely took a chatty cathy approach which I was fearful of doing. Mostly because I thought that that if I did finger a werewolf correctly, it would end my game quickly but, I also thought if I was wrong that it would protect me in a way as I was supplying false information for the wolves. Overall though, more activity is better, that's for sure... the first lynching almost seems too random though although, for some reason, through Lathum's comments I did pick up that he was an innocent.

Will definitely be interesting in the future to try expanded rules. Read one about Wolf Packs where there are the villagers and 2 separate packs of wolves competing..
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote