View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 11:37 AM   #132
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let me zoom in for a map for you:

You can see Spain to the south. They have a variety of holdings, and I want to push inland here for places like Oeiras, Timon and others before Spain can take them. You can see the tribe of Tapuia that is in there in the Paraiba province. Also note the cash and such here. I order cores for the ones that I can, but I can’t for everyone. Crato, Pambu, Sergipe are not built. I send a missionary to Sergipe, Pambu instead.

All provinces are Scottish and Reformed 50% autonomy, and 12.9% unrest

Parnaiba
– 13 development, 0.68 made, coffee made here has a shipyard. Between our holding in Marahanhao and Ceara. Tropical, savannah.

Ceara – 9 development, fishing, drylands, coastal, east of Parnaiba and west of Rio Grande and north of Crato. 0.20 made

Rio Grande – 7 dev, Sugar, drylands, coastal, 0.23, east of Ceaa, north of Crato and Bornorema and the native tribe as well.

Crato
– Get ready. I order a temple here. Grain, drylands, 0.55 made here from the TWENTY-FIVE development it has. Inland and next to Ceara, Rio Grande, Pambu, and Borborema.

Borborema – Drylands, Sugar, 5 dev, 0.17, west of the tribe, east of Crato, and north of Pambu and Alagoas and west of Pernambuco

Pernambuco
– Coastal and south of Pariaba and the tribe of Tapuia. 10 development, Drylands, coffee here, 0.38 made, has a shipyards. North of Alagoas and east of Borborema

Alagoas – Coastal, drylands, 7 development, fishing, 0.15, south of Pernambuco, north of Sergipe, and east of Pambu and Borborema

Sergipe – Coastal, has shipyards and castle, north of two Spanish holdings, drylands, 10 development, sugar, 0.16 made here, and it’s east of Pambu, Jeremoabo and south of Algoas

Pambu – Inland, west of Borborema, south of Crato, north of jeremoabo, drylands, 8 development, coffee, 0.23 made here,

Jeremoabo – Currently a colony with a Scottish and Reformed flavor. Not sure what will happen on the far end. 5 dev, Drylands, Coffee.

Whew!

We gained a ton of badboy from that war and blasting our foe. But that was our first major war in some time as well.

I order a Plantation in Pirara

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-22-2016 at 11:38 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote