View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #309
GoldenCrest Games
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Got another TV show from the Travel Channel that's been filming all week at the winery. This one has been really fun since they've filmed at the local county historical museum and at the county archives, so some of the community has been brought into the episode.

They did an investigation Monday night and then they brought in additional TV personalities for last night's investigation. They started filming around 9:00 PM and took a break at midnight. The producer started talking with everyone and said, "I don't know what we're going to do. We're three hours into a three day investigation and we already have enough evidence for a one hour episode."

Welcome to my world.

They'll be investigating tonight and then do the full reveal tomorrow. If you're around KC, they're doing an experiement on Thursday at 1:00 PM that the public is invited to. Details are on our FB page.

In regards to PilotMan's previous post, we've now had ten guests in inn rooms leave in the middle of the night.

Mrs GoldenCrest is really into this kind of thing. I'm almost 100% sure we'll be heading out there soon after she sees this.

See you soon!