View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #2459
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
Yeah pretty much everyone that we had even targetted for conversion was vaccinated. . Fouts really gets the MVP for his "vaccinated" role. Ahh what could have been.

I learned a few things in this game

-How not to try and hide your vote. I still don't know how to hide it, but I know one way that doesn't work.
-Don't type things when you are three pages behind and catching up.
-Also don't sit "pat" when you are up for the lynch. I knew better than to beg or simply state "I'm a good guy". I even knew that sitting there doing nothing was a bad idea. I just froze in inaction when things looked like they might go my way. I realize now that that probably wasn't a good idea.
-Oh yeah. Play better.

It is a tough call how to play when you are about to be lynched. You can make all kinds of noise and have people not believe you, or you can stay quiet and have people think you know you are caught. Either way you probably get killed.

Spleen made a whole lot of noise when he was on the block, and the only thing that saved him was having enough people just a bit more suspicious of you. Had you not been a good candidate, and had Hoops not decided to put some people to the test, Spleen would have gone down.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote