View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #355
PilotMan
Head Coach

So it was Sept of '06 when I first posted on here. It has been a challenging couple of years, and sad to say, I was not able to maintain what I set out to do. In fact, I not only regained the weight that I had lost but I just kept right on going. A little more than a month ago, I joined Weight Watchers with my wife. At that time, I tipped the scales at just over 293lbs. I think that seeing my weight that close to 300 just shocked me a little.

I have been going well since I started, and weighed in last week at about 278. I have a big frame, and can hide the weight. In fact, a lot of people that I talk to think that I am maybe 250, but can't believe that I am as heavy as I really am.

According to the height/weight/age charts, my ideal weight is somewhere around 195-200lbs. To that seems really thin. I think that if I could just get to 220 or 215 that would be good. Still anything is better than where I am now.

I would like to be back to 260 by Christmas, that would be a little over 30 pounds. I will keep you posted. For me, I just need one day at a time.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote