View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 05:35 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our first foes are Bretonnians. We are on defense, the ball I on the touchline, they tackle some of my zombies on the line. They stun a Zombie, and pick up the ball. I move around, and Dracula injuries a guy on a blitz. KO, turn over. They get a to in the middle after moving their ballcarrier from my approaching Wolf Man and Creature. I blitz Franky on the edge and tackle and stun one of their guys and base their bc. I pass, They take down Franky, fail a tackle on Imhotep, and turn it over.

Do I have a shot? The Creature takes out another spike on their BC and is next to him. Imhotep blitzes and drops their bc. I pass after moving folks near the ball and Franky. I had to burn a RR a Dracula. They stand, run over, fail a pickup and a reroll and pass back. Imhotep Kos a foe. Dracula snatches up the ball. I wanted to ty The Wolf Man, but I had to blitz him. I pass my turn. They move on the ball and drop ome foes and pass.

My Wolf Man broke the jaw of one of their players. I set up, and my final rol is adouble skull tackle, I recoll, do it again, and turn over. They blitz an d free the ball with wrestle but ko. The Creature picks up the ball and I move next to the score line, flanked by both Thralls. Drac rises, and I have some others. Turn 7 is here, and I run some tackles, and leave the Creature in a scoring position while I try to secure some injuries. I to late after a few tackles. They tackle and pass. Turn 8.

Time to score.

NICe!!!

We start on Def. I have The Creature move under the ball with a KO ersult, and he gras it, so I begin with the ball in hand. The Wolf Man sends a foe crowd surfing on the left flank and I move the Creautre over to begin a cage with a Zombie and Thrall around. They KO Drac and I turn it over. They stand, move around, and begin to push my cage. Imhotep KILLS one of their lineman!!! I pass the turn after a one-die skull I didn’t want to blow a RR. We have gained a Zombie for my club!

WHOA!!!

They killed Franky!

YOU BASTARDS!!!

I cage up, and blitz an attacker off me with the Creature. I tackle lots, move closer to scoring, and pass. I pass. I get an early double block turnover on Imhotep and pass. Turn 15. I pass. Creature scores again on turn 16. We win 2-0.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote