View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 07:19 AM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Next? High Elves!

I win the flip and begin on defense. We kick off and they get a quick snap. Alright, here we go! After moving, and before tackling, they fail the pickup and the reroll. Can I exploit them? It’s deep. Without as many speedy players as normal I don’t want to push it. The Wolf Man blitzes and Kos a foe dropping them off the pitch. I end the turn after a few minor tackles. They grab the ball this time. They KO a Zombie. I have a potential Drac blitz on their BC, and I move around. I use a few double skull tackels to open him up. One of my Thralls gest an injury. All I get is a pushback with Drac. I had to burn a reroll. I get a double tackle from a Zombie and stun their guy. Turnover. They dodge from Drac and move to recage. I go down in a tackle and turnover early. They break out and score. I set up and the ball is just on the center line.

The Creature injures their lineman blitzing over, and I try to pick it up. I do. I set up a cage, drop two stunned at the line of scrimmage, and push. I clear and Blitz Dracual to clear up the left flank on the other side of the pitch. They have a lot of elves on my BC and cage. Can I break free and send the ball to Dracula? Done! I broke out. Didn’t even need a RR. I end the turn. They Drop Drac on a dodged in one die block. I set up a cage, grab it it with the Creature, and move over to it. I will need to score next turn. They base my cagers. They ko a Zombie. They fail a dodge, time for me to see what I can do. My ballcarrier can make it with two Go fo its and a two die blitz. Let’s try! I still have a RR too.

Blitz works, Wolf Man frees me. Now here I go.

Here we go!

1-1 at the half.

We begin with the ball. Wolf Man injures one of their Elves. I fial the ball pickup at the end and I fail the RR. They fail a dodge around my Tackle, fail the RR, and turnoverto us early. Drac fails a bloodlust and I need my RR so he stuns Harker on his flank. I fail the pickup again, and grab the ball on the RR. To.

They dodge, get a one block, and push back my carrier of the ball. The move around and pass. Imhotep injures and clears a path on the flank. I drop some more and pass. They fail a dodge and burn a RR. They fail another dodge and move it. Tackle is good on your ballcarrier! Quicky gets a double skull after I move my cage down and turnover. They dodge, blitze my bc, get a tackle, and grab the ball in the box. I tackle and push back with Imhotep, and then blitz over The Wolf Man who drops the guy, and then grab the ball. I pass. I fail after a tackle and we turn over the round. The Wolf Man kills a foe while blitzing to the endzone for a score. We get another Zombie.

SCORE!!!

For the final round they have a mighty FOUR players on the pitch. They make two GFIS and a pickup roll without needing a RR. They stun a Zombie and Thrall. They pass, and it’s my final turn. Can I get more injuries? Or deaths . Imhotep Kos someone, not good enough. The Wolf man, at 14 SPP and just two away, drops for another KO. They only have two Elves left. I pass.

We win 2-1. Good job!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-17-2019 at 07:22 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote