View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #77
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Cold Storage

There is a place to the south called….Cold Storage. I finished the city, now I need to investigate here. I run into a trainer and I have Quackers in the lead to give me a chance to see how it does. My foe dispatches Whirlipede. Good, I have type advantage. Aerial Ace. OHKO. He sends out Karrablast and I keep Quackers out with Aerial Ace. It dealt a strong amount of damage. I finish it off with Bubble Beam.
I go back for a quick heal and discover I skipped two houses. I check them out on the way back and find a guy who gives me Shell Bell. Someone wants to trade Basculin for Minccino. Interesting. Let me finish the Cold Storage, and I’ll go catch one for trade.

Trainer #2 – Quackers vs Joltik. It looks like a lightning bug, so I switch to Judos. It used Bug Bite and then Thunder Wave and then Fury Cutter. I leave out a paralyzed Judos for Dwebble and order a Storm Throw. He uses Stealth Rock. Storm Throw! He uses Smack Down. I order Seismic Toss, Defeated Dwebble. (Quick Heal to fix Judos)

There’s a bunch of grass back here. I move Foudre in front and start moving back and forth in the grass

DM: Hyper Potion, PP Up, Dive Ball; One of them gives me a Rocky Helmet (The foe is damaged if it makes physical contact via a physical move), I find Ether, Protein.

I run into a Minccino, and now is as good a time as any to catch it for tradin’. Captured on the first ball. No name given. Then I run into something else. Vanillite – looks like a ice cream thing. The first Ice pokemon? I accidentally kill it with one super effective Flame Charge. Whoops. I also run into a Herdier and Timburr. Level 26 for Quackers. I capture a level 24 Minccino in the grass while moving through it, just to get a higher level one to trade - In the older games, what you traded out was the level of the trade in.

Victini fights a worker. Out comes Pansage. I keep it in for Timburr. OHKO. 1920 for me!

I eventually run into another Vanillite. It’s storming out now. I use Confusion. It rocks with Uproar. Great Ball, go! Caught it!

Vanillite
Level 20
Named – Frosty
Ice
Male

This is definitely one of the stupidest Pokemon.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-11-2011 at 11:05 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote