View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 09:38 PM   #6
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Something I did last time that I will do this time as well, is let you guys decide about redshirting. I will turn off the option for players to refuse redshirts, then let everybody know where their player is scheduled to be on the depth chart. I will give you the options before redshirt decisions and after the computer AI makes redshirt decisions, but I will not save after training camp. Then I will go back and let you guys decide whether you want to use your redshirt year or not. So let's get it started.

Before Training Camp, no redshirts yet

PG Randy Rodgers- 7th on depth chart
C David Ginsberg- Starting PF
C Jace Hunter- 6th on depth chart
PF Ivan Carrillo- 11th on depth chart

After Training Camp- CPU decides redshirts

PG Randy Rodgers- Randy actually moved down a spot to 8th on the depth chart, so it's up to you ntndeacon.

C David Ginsberg- still slotted to be the starting PF, so I wouldn't redshirt him, but it's up to you DavidCorperial

C Jace Hunter- Still slotted 6th on the depth chart. What do you want to do Travis?

PF Ivan Carrillo- Ivan has moved up to 9th on the depth chart. What would you like to do with him Icy?

I will try to give you guys the choice, but if I haven't gotten a response after a certain amount of time, or you defer to me, I will make the decision myself. I would like to keep this going at a reasonable pace. So first four, let me know, if I can get the actual season going tomorrow or Monday, I want to.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote