View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 10:59 AM   #33
Butter
Coordinator

Rough weekend, and Monday. Started out nice on Sunday, running things up to $127+. Then we crapped out of 2 $6 5-table SNG's, and lost $10 at a ring game... losing the last $6.87 when I raised and re-raised with someone holding JJ on a board of T-3-2-7 rainbow. I was all in by the river, which was an A, and lost to ATo.

Down $22 on Sunday.

Then today, I decide to enter the $6 MTT. 330 people, top 40 pay. I am in middle chip position most of the way, then with 73 players remaining, I get KK in the BB. I have 6500 chips, blinds are 300-600. Button raises to 2500, he has about 18000 chips. I go all-in, he calls with AKo.

Board comes 3-J-7-A-8, and I'm out in 73rd place. Can't catch a break on the MTT's lately.

Then I sit at 2 tables at once with $10 each... I have no luck there either... I have top pair of Jacks beaten twice by overpairs... then I had my Aces cracked by A-4 of diamonds when the other player rivered a flush... I bet that one aggressively too, capping the turn when I was sure I had the best hand. Disappointment aside, I do suppose it was time I had my AA beaten, since I did it 2-3 times to others last week.

Lost $13.50 at the ring games, and another $6 on the tourney.

Like I said, rough weekend + Monday so far.

Finish $89.01
-19.50 for Monday morning play