View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:30 AM   #29
QuikSand
lolzcat

Okay, so the missing file basically means a few fairly small things.

I will put in a reneg offer for DE Bernard, but it's all-or-nothing. I feel I need him this year, to have a credible DE rotation, so I'll give him what he wants - even though that may well leave us with $3m+ in dead cap next year. Even if he fades in preseason (likely) a returning affinity DE with 65 PRTech and PRStr should be worth the money this year. Suck it up, buttercup.

DT Rudoff is probably an equal partner in the DE rotation this season, and will presumably be our DE1 next year. I do not expect to re-up now with DE Dillon Harmon, he wants $45m/yr and I just can't swing that much cap space his way. I will consider a strong offer next offseason, but it won't be $40 plus.

Past that, not a ton to report. We'll see how some of the young'ns look after a couple clicks of preseason. But I'm not really counting on them for a lot here. This year will mostly be about whether this offense is basically idiot-proof because of our skill position players, or whether a shaky QB can mess it up. The defense... well, who the hell knows?
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote