View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 05:58 PM   #376
Swaggs
Coordinator

To me, the question is whether hoops is lying about whether he was spying or if Fouts is lying about what hoops was going to do to him. I don't think I have said or done anything that cannot be easily explained--the only information I have withheld have been a description of my powers (and that includes exactly what I did last night, since that would really narrow the choices for the bad guys, which doesn't benefit us).

My opinion is that Fouts had nothing to gain by divulging his information, so I really don't suspect him at all. I had no indication that hoops was set to kill anyone, nor any indication that he had any planned interaction with Fouts, whether it be to spy on him or to kill him, but hoops has verified that he did, in fact, target Fouts.

I voted for hoops yesterday because I found it curious that he was unaware of the ability to bribe in this game, as it seems like a few people, including myself, were made aware of bribing at the beginning of the game. I also think it is suspicious that he is claiming the ability to do two things during the night. I wish that someone else could clarify whether or not they have both magical and occupational abilities. I'm not asking for specific descriptions, just if anyone else thinks this is possible.

Right now, I am leaning towards hoops.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote