View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 08:04 PM   #115
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I don't really get it. Kemba really loves the Hornets/city, and MJ can try to hold a hard line now, but if they were actually willing to let Kemba leave if he was willing to sign 4/$141 elsewhere they could've traded him at the deadline and gotten something. Still think they'll offer much more $$$ instead of losing him. Oh well, either way it wouldn't be the first time that front office had a poor long term plan.

As a Celtics fan? I love Kemba's attitude vs Kyrie's, but Tjarks at the ringer actually convinced me Vucevic would fit better with the roster than Kemba. (And I don't really want either or Horford on a 4-year max, but whatever, cost of doing business.) If we're being forced to recalibrate the most important question is if Tatum/Brown(/ I guess Hayward) can be a #1/1a option in the playoffs, and a floor stretching center helps much more than a ball dominant PG.

On the third hand... I don't expect the Celtics to win a title soon, after this past season everyone in Boston just wants a likeable team again, and I fucking love watching/rooting for Kemba, so I can talk myself into it if it happens.

Last edited by BishopMVP : 06-28-2019 at 08:06 PM.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote