Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 09:01 PM   #126
PilotMan
Head Coach

We have been approached by the management of Josh Tuff about a fight with Niall Beaumont in 2 weeks. They are willing to pay a little less than 90k if we take it. Who the hell is Josh Tuff? I roll over to the computer, and pull up the scouting on him.

Tuff, 3-4-1(1), good heart, and very aggressive. Ranked #164. Hmm. Lost his last 3 fights. This might be a worthwhile opponent. And a payout on top of it. What do I have to lose? His boxing skills aren’t that great, and Niall should be better than he is. The thing is that he just fought 3 weeks ago. That is really early. The drawback would be that Niall wouldn’t be trained that well for it, but he is in good health.

I think I will pass on this offer, I think that there might be some better matchups, and Niall really needs the gym work.

I went back into the office and was toying with the idea of calling Vargas. Alas, he is already booked for another fight. I cannot believe that Omar beat him. He is a fuckin beast. Certainly a championship caliber fighter. Four round fights can be crazy.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote