View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 11:56 AM   #22
finkellll
n00b

37 rex'ed SP seasons, 10940 individual entries, single season only data, here are some graphs.

Album — Postimages

PRT has exponential growth in sack count, and linear growth in PR% (in game PR% formula is (sacks + hurries + blocks) / pass plays)

Current OVR has linear growth from 40-80 ovr. in sacks and some linear growth from 60-80 ovr in pr%, but it isn't that much of a change.

All sack #s and PR%s are averages for all entries at a specified PRT/current overall (for example, all single season entries at 85 PRT are averaged together for the 85 PRT data point, etc.)

We can see that there is in fact growth, but look at the sack numbers, less than 10 across the board for PRT numbers, and less than 10 for current overall where we have a good number of plays at that point (there are 16 or fewer players at each OVR point above 80, and single digit players at 90-95)

Here is the averaged PRT & PRS values against # of sacks per year. Again, low player counts above 80, but again you can see the scattering of results on the right. More players would tighten up this range to give us a better average, but that is exactly my point. Your max bar DEs could end up with 4-16 sacks per year based on this data, which is better than anyone with 60 or lower in PRT & PRS averaged together, but is much, much lower than the RL numbers you are expecting.

Based on the numbers you posted and the numbers I'm getting, I would say your results are expected for a Randomly simmed season.
finkellll is offline   Reply With Quote