Izulde
Head Coach

vs Khanh Hoa (7th)
G: Dao Chi Chong
D: Nguyen Van Phuc/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Truong Ahn Tuan
M: Grey/Tang Ngoc Anh/Nguyen Van Phong/Grey
AMC: Dang Anh Tuan
ST: Nguyen Van Tien

At half, grey guy for Van Tuan and we switch to a 4-3-1-2, with The replacing Ngoc Anh

We bring in a couple more loan guys who I won't go into detail on because right now, we're just trying to get bodies.

@ Mancons SG (10th)
D: Le Phuong Nam/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Truong Anh Tuan
M: Bui Anh Tuan/Tang Ngoc Anh/Nguyen Van Phong/Fairoos Khanhoon Welgamage
AMC: Dang Anh Tuan
ST: Bui Quang The

At half, Bui Anh Tuan becoming a shadow striker and injured Van Phong out with Dang Anh Tuan moving to MC. Also off is The for Van Tien. Grey guy in at ML

55 - Anh Tuan gets the ball on the right side, as our backline goes center-right deep in our half. Long pass to Welgamage, who just started training MR after I realized he's naturally right-footed (still mad about training new positions) and is one red bar. But he dribbles past the defenders in his way and hits the ball into the box, where Dang Anh Tuan scores his first goal for us and we finally break our matches long inability to put it in the nets! 1-0

[b]Fairoos Khanhoon Welgamage[b] wins PotM with a 7.2 and the Sri Lankan, despite everything - including hate by my staff and his own unhappiness - continues to quietly impress me.

Transfer In - ST Andrew Keen (18) (American)
We're shelling out $12k in money for this 13 Finishing, 11 Heading, Composure, Work Rate fellow US native. He's from Norman (OK) and the high school graduate is thrilled to play here in Viet Nam (though he's unhappy about fitness coaching like everyone else). Luckily, Truong Anh Tuan is fluent in English, so he'll help facilitate things.

We also loan in another striker, so suddenly we're looking at switching to a 4-3-3 Narrow. Our Sri Lankan leaves off his MR training to focus on DR so he's Natural at DL, Accomplished at DR, and Awkward at ML.

vs Hai Phong (National Cup Second Round)
D: Le Phuong Nam/Nguyen Van Tuan/Dang Tran Hoang Nhut/Fairoos Khanhoon Welgamage
M: Tang Ngoc Anh/Dang Anh Tuan/Nguyen Van Phong
ST: Do Van Hau/Bui Quang The/Andrew Keen

12 - No one expects us to win here - this is a top tier league team 0-1

32 - Ngoc Anh boots a long ball right and forward to hit Keen in the box. He crosses and Van Hau *finally* gets a debut goal in after missing two easy attempts 1-1

[b]37[/b - Just shitty defense 1-2

38 - Van Phong's free kick is blocked by the wall, but he gets his rebound passes to The in the half-circle, who *finally* gets his first Binh Phuoc goal 2-2

47 - Utter horseshit PK. Even the announcers said so 2-3

48 - THAT WAS OFFSIDES!!!!! 2-4

49 - Both DCs are replaced by out of position guys because it literally can't get any worse

74 - We're just nowhere near the standard 2-5

AND OF COURSE THE FA IS SILENT! FUCKERS! Not that we had any real chance of winning.

Oh well. Back to the league we go, where we're in 2nd place on GD and a full 9 points on the last place team in the division. Time to see if our 4-3-3 Narrow can shake things up or if it'll be the implosion that dooms me.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote