View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 03:02 PM   #406
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
So pony up the pix already...

This board is all talk and no action when it comes to this. Almost daily, someone makes a post about an allegedly hot chick that he encounters, and not once has any of those posts been backed up with real evidence. I'm disappointed.

I'm confused. Is it that you don't believe any person on the planet who suggests that they've encountered a hot chick? I should think we've all done so, perhaps on a daily basis, usually through no positive action of our own (and typically in spite of ourselves). Just seeing one doesn't require proof, does it?

Now, someone suggesting they've hit a hot chick or something along those lines, then you can demand proof. But simply saying that we saw one somewhere doesn't require proof. You might need it to get you through the night, but we're not responsible for helping to satisfy your, uh, "issues."
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote