View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 05:11 PM   #658
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Sorry to hear, lungs.

I have a slightly uplifting/funny story to share.

My aunt is a nut. She lives in California, so... But anyway, she is a huge dog lover and lost her older dog earlier this year. She was devastated, but she got a younger dog a few months ago. Well, that dog unexpectedly passed away a few weeks ago from an undiagnosed heart issue. I think that one was even worse because it was totally unexpected.

I guess because animals are in demand due to more people staying home thanks to Covid, dogs have been in high demand and there's basically a competitive application process to adopt them. She's been trying to get a new one and has had no luck. She finally got an "interview" for a dog and it came down to her and a family to adopt the dog. So when she interacted with the dog, it was all over her. Couldn't stay away from her. They ended up letting her adopt it. Turns out, she put a couple of pupperoni's in her bra and that's why the dog wouldn't leave her alone!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote