View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:30 PM   #668
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Sorry to have to bump this thread, but we're finally going to put Callie down tomorrow. She was diagnosed with bone cancer in March of 2019 so she made it 21 months with bone cancer that spread to behind her left eye, then a tumor on her spleen, and finally her kidneys are starting to give out and she has barely been eating since Thanksgiving, so it's time.

Gentlest, sweetest dog I've ever been around. So quiet and docile that she wouldn't even lick you if you had PB smeared on your face. When she was younger, she would "act up" once or twice a month by galloping around for a few seconds, and that was it. All she wanted was to be petted and fed and to roll around in the grass in the summer. She'll be missed. The girls are pretty torn up, especially since this has been inevitable for so long and we expected it so long ago. It seems like we've gone through the "goodbye" phase 5 or 6 times.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote