View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 01:33 PM   #2333
whomario
Pro Starter

I think theres no such thing as “the lannisters“ anymore without tywin. I think not showing anything of tommen or how its going in Kings landing (well, outside the dungeon) is curious. How powerfull is the Sparrow ? Seems to me that we are at level “theocracy“ in Kings landing. There is no king or high councel right now. Only an isolated teenage Boy locked in his chambers. And a highly organized and millitarised order apparently calling the shots. They arrested the queen, her brother and the kings mother and no one complained it would seem. And who would ?

And apparently no one in dorne is aware (then again, it was a short season in “told time“). Gonna be a rude awakening for the Delegation from dorne. Heck, Jamie propably has not all that much connection to the lannister Ressources as is and technically he cant be heir as kings guard, right ?

Technically/by the letter Stannis kinda IS the king right now though since Tommen is as illegitimate as Joffrey. (Ignoring the whole rebellion thingy...)
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 06-09-2015 at 01:38 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote