View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:35 PM   #75
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Okay, so I'm going to end this here and do a sequel dynasty to this one that takes it in a different direction and cleans things up a bit.

What we'll do in the sequel is taking over a college program, we're only going to recruit guys who are 3-star or lower with an exemption to carry a blue chip (4 or 5) guy if we can ever get one at a time...

I'm really curious to see how far a team with mid-level talent can do in the game over a fixed period of time. If I'm feeling ambitious, then we'll go ahead and tinker with coaching strategies, but in general this will be a high level dynasty where I set things up for the year and let it go, besides doing recruiting for the team. I'll only post the season results, maybe the report the game generates with stats and mention how the team did in the post-season if it gets there.

The HS dynasty will continue to give me talent and I'll probably populate the game with more 3-star recruits as a result to keep it interesting for me, but we won't be paying as much attention to the high school game besides taking recruits from there for the time being.

The pro game will also be there and I'll eventually follow careers of guys, but it's possible I run a bunch of college seasons before I go back to the pros again.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote