Thread: Sports betting?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:21 PM   #133
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm not betting the games but I am playjng a ton of daily fantasu and I have been trying to suss out how I feel about tonight's games.

My gut feel on NO-HOU is that NO wins going away.

Houston is adjusting to not having Miller, butba pass catching RB as their primary back and working in Hyde, whom they just signed (and Johnson is new too). They have added Tunsil on the line and Stills to the WRs. Coutee is inactive and Watson, while wildly talented, is still young.

Compare this to a Saints time led by a QB who can probably roll out of bed and throw a perfectly functional accurate pass up to 20 yards and have had their key new parts (Cook and Murray) in their camps all summer, and that suggest to me that they won't show the same rust the Texans will. Plus, I thimk the Saints have a better D now that Clowney is in Seattle.

The night game is a tougher read. Do the Raiders' rally around the controversy? My guess is that the Broncos will win a tough defensive contest, with a lot of offensive misfires on both sides.

This is why I'm not good at this.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote