View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #110
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Ok, so whoever is the sherriff will likely be a target of the cowboys. I'm going to assume that there is some balance for that. Anyway, since I'm the only one I really trust...

elect st.cronin

We do need to elect a sherriff, though, so let's avoid an 18 way tie.

Actually, while I am sure that wearing the star will make that person more of a target of the cowboys, the fact that a new sheriff will just be elected will limit their desire to go after him or her specifically, I think.

It would be more to the cowboys' advantage, I think, to try and get their man placed in the position, where he can control who is put in and released from jail.

And actually, I think revealing roles just puts the target more on those who have revealed. For instance, I think Barkeep just put a huge target on himself. His role definition states he knows or can ferret out information on just about anyone in town--including cowboys I imagine. When I first read the role, I thought it was sorta like a seer--which means BK may have outed himself as a seer from the very beginning. I doubt that will end up being very wise.

Back to sheriff, I would suppose we should get some volunteers, as it isn't a position without risk. And usually sheriffs choose to go for that role.

I will not be putting my hat in for sheriff.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote