View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:15 AM   #151
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Yeah, referring to what hoops was saying, I don't think the chief would be so brazen as to start pulling stunts like that immediately. He's going to be too valuable to our long term plans to take the chance it massively backfires. Furthermore, I would like to think that the people in these games are honest about their real lives and about when they aren't going to be around -- gaming to that degree seems over our unwritten line, personally. So I'm inclined to think the vote doesn't mean anything.

I pretty much already said how I feel the chief likely would be most benefitial to work. You and Hoops can go back and read that, but what I said basically agrees that the chief's biggest usage probably comes from his death as long as he can live several days. The chief likely is probably trying to -not- draw attention to himself.

I think alot of Cronin's points this morning have been forced and using faulty logic to get from point A to point B. I'm not quite sure what to make of that, but I think it would be rather hasty to jump on him to vote day 1 for just trying to come up with some thoughts. At least he is contributing, and good or bad it gives us things to look back on and find later if he is contradicting himself or not.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote