View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 10:45 AM   #179
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think all this pushing for some of the more contributing, experienced players is a bit baffling to me. I already stated the profile of the type of player I likely will vote for, and gave the name of who it likely will be.

As of right now, only two people haven't checked in since roles. Saldana and Bulletsponge. I think pretty highly of Saldana's analysis usually when I have been on the wrong team before, so in hoping he is on my team this time, I wont be voting for him on day 1 at least (with the hopes he's just busy today and will be here more in the future to help).

Just to get things going in what i feel is a better direction, I'll go with what my thought has been all along.

Vote Bulletsponge

Now with that said, I think the advantages to this vote is:

- Bullet is one of the newer players in the game
- Bullet usually is fun to play with but I think I want someone who later in the game is more likely to be digging through posts trying to trap someone on the other team.

The disadvantages to this vote:

-Typically an inactive player seems to have better odds of being good (most often but not always, players who are with cool roles or wolves will be active from the start)
- There is still a ~53% chance that he is good

Its a day 1 vote, but this vote is anything but random. There are my reasons for the vote, and they aren't just because so and so looked at me wrong in WW game 14!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote