View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #188
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
It is interesting how the most active players tend to be the most in danger at the beginning of a game. Normally this comes down to A votes for B because A doesn't know what else to do, B votes for A because B is good so A must be bad...bandwagons commence. One of these games I hope to have a bad role so I can enjoy the chaos rather than be frustrated by it.

This is very possibly a totally innocent comment, but I always find it suspicious when someone highlights their innocence in this way. Probably means nothing, but I want to get a vote out there and right now I have nothing else to go on. I will likely move this vote if something interesting presents itself.

A couple of other thoughts:
  • I don't think Lathum is the Police Chief. That seems like too overt a play to make on day one. I also think it's kind of unlikely that he is a bad guy as they usually don't want to make the first vote.
  • I don't believe we should vote for Hoops without a decent reason. He's always active in these games and provides good analysis.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote